Monday, September 26, 2011

Mrs. Mathes's Book Picks for October!

Book orders are going home today for the month of October! Here are a few of my picks for this month!


Scaredy-Cat Splat by Rob Scotton. The kids LOVED the original Splat book, they will be sure to love this seasonal story of this silly kitty.



Bailey  by Harry Bliss. This is a super fun story about Bailey the classroom dog, who just can't sit still! 

 
Four pack of Pigeon books! This is a great deal on these Mo Willems classics! Pigeon will have your whole family giggling!


Pete the Cat - I Love My White Shoes -- Did you see the awesome adaptation of this book we made? This was so much fun to read, I'm sure it will become a family favorite at home! As a bonus, your child will be able to read it to YOU!


Biscuit 5 Pack -- These are sweet stories about a pup named Biscuit. They are perfect for beginning readers!


While I strongly encourage online ordering (we get a free book with each online order!) I will accept checks made payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. If you order online, be sure to use our classroom code: GQ363





No comments: