Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Book Picks for October

With the October book orders going home today, I thought I'd list my book picks for the month!

Since we are studying Mo Willems, the Silly Pigeon Set in the Seesaw book order gets my first pick! This pigeon is hilarious!

Sheep In A Jeep is a great rhyming book about sheep who go for a wild ride!



In the Lucky book order, my favorite is Junie B. First Grader - Turkeys We Have Loved and Eaten (and Other Thankful Stuff). Junie B. Jones books are a great choice if your child is ready for chapter books. There is also a collection of Junie B. books in the Lucky order -- perfect for a gift!


Lastly, with the election coming up, Bad Kitty for President tops my wish list. We love all things Bad Kitty, even if he's not the most well behaved cat.


No comments: